Get in Touch
Schedule a discovery call for your business
We help your business get modern & keep you 100% tax compliant, taking the stress out of running your business.
QuickBooks consulting services for small to mid-sized businesses in Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Agoura Hills, and Ventura County, CA
Get Solutions to Your Problems with QuickBooks®
We’ve gathered our knowledge of QuickBooks across multiple years, multiple versions, multiple companies, and multiple industries. Knowing QuickBooks is our business, and we can help you quickly spot and solve your issues with QuickBooks, saving you time and money.
Some of the ways we can help you make the most out of your QuickBooks software include:
- Data and file analysis and troubleshooting, in case you’re experiencing error messages or problems
- Cleanup if your CPA can’t do your tax return
- Correcting account balances or reports that don’t make sense
- Helping you choose the right version so you get started on the right foot
- Installation, setup, and customization for your specific business needs
- Speeding up a slow file
- Training and support for you or your bookkeepers to save you valuable time and money
- Customized reports to get you the business intelligence you need
- Add-ons and upgrades, in case you need more functionality
- And much more
You likely have more important things to do in your business than climbing the steep learning curve to learn everything there is about QuickBooks. Clients tell us it’s comforting to have an expert available to contact when you need help with QuickBooks. To set up a no-cost, no-obligation consultation, give us a call or email us today.
More Knowledge…Better Application
Bernadette Amos, QuickBooks Pro Advisor In Thousand Oaks, California.
Bernadette Amos is the owner and CEO of MKBA, Inc, a CAS Practice for small and mid-sized businesses. She is incredibly passionate about the science of numbers and making things balance, so it’s no surprise that she loves helping her clients figure out their numbers and getting them back on track to success. Not only is she an expert at handling numbers, Bernadette also has an eye for observing and refining procedures and workflow, and streamlining tasks for businesses across various industries.
MKBA, Inc provides a large variety of financial, bookkeeping, payroll, and advisory services to businesses across all industries. MKBA, Inc also provides many services for QuickBooks, including consulting, training, installation, setup, troubleshooting, assistance, and more. Bernadette is an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor® for QuickBooks Desktop, an Advanced Certified ProAdvisor® for QuickBooks Online, and a TSheets Pro.