Get in Touch
Schedule a discovery call for your business
We help your business get modern & keep you 100% tax compliant, taking the stress out of running your business.
Cash flow forecast services for small to mid-sized businesses in Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Agoura Hills, and Ventura County, CA
Cash Flow Forecast
Are you worried you might run out of cash in your small business?
Does your cash flow fluctuate up and down a lot, making it hard to know whether you’ll have enough?
Is your bank balance so low that you’re having to closely manage it on a daily basis, wasting precious time you could be using building or re-building your business?
If so, you’re in the perfect place to benefit from our cash flow forecast service. Not knowing your company’s future cash balance can cause you to miss financial goals, and in some cases, cause catastrophic problems if shortfalls are not caught early enough.
We can help small business owners like you gain clarity on your cash positions so that you know exactly where you stand. The cash flow forecast has many benefits:
• It’s the number-one financial planning tool for small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• It helps you become proactive in identifying cash shortfalls weeks ahead of when they might occur.
• The work on the report feeds into regular bookkeeping and financial chores that need to be done anyway.
• It provides an accurate budget process so you have a roadmap for the rest of the year.
• It keeps you from developing feast-or-famine thinking patterns and brings logic into decisions about the timing of business and capital expenditures.
• It helps you manage hiring.
• It provides a warning system for when you might default on a loan or payroll payment.
• It helps to detect accounting errors faster.
• It’s great for planning and better financial decision-making overall.
• It can be expanded to run what-if scenarios based on various revenue levels and re-opening dates.
• Our cash flow forecasting services include the following:
• The cash flow forecast report usually covers 12 to 13 weeks into the future.
• One or more meetings with us to discuss the report as well as dozens of options that you can choose from to improve your cash position.
• A revised annual budget.
• A list of KPIs – key performance indicators – which are measures or metrics you can put into place to monitor the strength of your cash position going forward.
• Scenario analysis to help you see multiple future outcomes based on your revenue or re-opening assumptions.
More Knowledge…Better Application
Bernadette Amos, CEO
Bernadette Amos is the owner and CEO of MKBA, Inc, a CAS Practice for small and mid-sized businesses. She is incredibly passionate about the science of numbers and making things balance, so it’s no surprise that she loves helping her clients figure out their numbers and getting them back on track to success. Not only is she an expert at handling numbers, Bernadette also has an eye for observing and refining procedures and workflow, and streamlining tasks for businesses across various industries.
MKBA, Inc provides a large variety of financial, bookkeeping, payroll, and advisory services to businesses across all industries. MKBA, Inc also provides many services for QuickBooks, including consulting, training, installation, setup, troubleshooting, assistance, and more. Bernadette is an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor® for QuickBooks Desktop, an Advanced Certified ProAdvisor® for QuickBooks Online, and a TSheets Pro.